Wednesday 29 October 2014

Elmo Makes Music -- Coming to Genting 28 Nov 2014

  


28 Nov 2014 to 03 Jan 2015  ●  Genting International Showroom

Sesame Street premiered November 10, 1969 on public television, breaking new ground by combining fun and laughter with good old-fashioned learning. Today, the program has touched the lives of children in 150 countries. Sesame Street has the largest audience worldwide of any children’s television program.

Ticket Price : From RM88 onward.

For more info, please visit here

So, what are you waiting for? call us at +6016-7956996 (Line/Whatsapp/WeChat) for details and quotation estimations.Enjoy your journey and trip while allowing us to handle everything on your behalf.

U. Voyage Travel
Contact         :  016-795 6996 (Whatapp/ WeChat/Line)
Email             : u.voyage@yahoo.com
WeChat ID     :jojosia_800

We commit to make a different by giving our clients maximum benefits at minimum cost.
We aim to develop successful, long-term and beneficial business and client relationship. Therefore we provide reliable & trusted transport service. Strive to set ourselves apart by providing not only the best vehicle, but also best services to ensure YOU have a pleasant and safe journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete